If you encountered an error related to:
Access to the path ‘c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\<filename>’ is denied.
It means that the credential wherein your site or webservice is running doesn’t have permission to that folder.
Steps below describes how to fix it:
1. Browse to the directory -> %windir%\System32
2. Right Click on the inetsrv folder and select Properties
3. Click the Security Tab -> Click Advance Button
4. Select the Owner Tab and click Edit Button, Select Administrators group and Click Apply.
5. Run the command prompt as Administrator and type:
cacls %windir%\system32\inetsrv /G <Insert Identity here where App pool is running>:F
Ex: cacls %windir%\system32\inetsrv /G RPAULO\WCFServiceUser:F